Tuesday 13 May 2008

Teenager found!

At last I have found a teenager who is willing to be my reading guinea pig. I am referring to my WANTED - teenagers willing to read books! post back in April. Here's what this 13yr old has to say about 'Conflicts with others':
I really enjoyed this book. I have a great relationship with my parents, but this book has shown me to express my emotions to them. My parents are great and they also listen, which is special. My favourite bit was when they explained how we need to weep more and not bottle it all up before you explode. I personally struggle with that. Thankyou for giving me the job of reviewing this book it has really blessed me. It has helped me on in the walk of the Lord.
So it seems this series is enjoyed by the age group that it is written for despite my scepticism.

Lorna

No comments: